Monday, February 25, 2013

The Three Bears Present Internet Safety



Originally Posted December 18, 2012
On My Classblogmeister Blog


Each of the grades that I work with have a different Internet Safety lesson that I guide students through. For my third grade classes, we watch a few internet safety skits created by other students, have a discussion about what Internet Safety means to them, and then students write their own skit and perform it. The students that do not want to act have other choices of what they can do to demonstrate what they learned about Internet Safety. I am sharing one skit that I think is particularly adorable and creative in the way that the mother bear taught her children about Internet Safety.

For more Interent Safety Videos and Games: http://howtotutorials.pbworks.com/w/page/28448392/Internet%20Safety




No comments:

Post a Comment